play pepper

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 11 03:32:20 UTC 2011

Pepper is normally a drill where a batter hits ground balls at fielders, who
catch and throw the ball quickly back to the batter, who hits another ground
ball, etc.

I don't know how you play pepper with a wall -- perhaps you throw the ball
against the wall and field it, and throw and field, etc.

DanG