ho = 'eager or gullible enthusiast, usu. female (for); "sucker" (for).'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 23 18:46:04 UTC 2011

Makes sense to me. Except maybe the very last part.

"Ho" differs connotatively from "whore" - except for people who always say
"ho." But nowadays most of the people who affect "ho" undoubtedly say
"whore" (or, OK, "whaw") on those rare occasions when they're not trying to
sound uberkool.

A "ho" would seem in general to be younger, fresher, more attractive and
vivacious, less poxed up than a "whore."

JL