ho = 'eager or gullible enthusiast, usu. female (for); "sucker" (for).'

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 23 18:56:13 UTC 2011

The proposed analysis strikes me as being insufficiently abstract to
be capable of explaining the entirety of the data. Of course, "a
journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," to coin a
phrase.

An exteremely-interesting first step, however.

--
-Wilson
-----