Heard on Springer: the "Bubba" defense

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 28 23:13:21 UTC 2011

He: She went to a rock show with my best friend and, during the
intermission, they went out to his car. First, he [*bleeped*] her and
then she [*bleeped*] him!

Springer: How do you know so much detail?

He: She *told* me!

[...]

He: Why would you have sex with my best friend?!!!

She: What are you talking about?! We didn't have sex!

He: Yes, you did! You told me so yourself!

She: That wasn't sex! That wasn't sex! We were just making out!

He: It *was* sex!

She: It was *not*! Do you think that I'd tell you about having sex
with your *best friend*?!

He: What was it, then?!

She: It wasn't *sex*! It was just *oral* sex! Just one time! *Oral*
sex isn't really sex! It's just fooling around! It's. Not. *Real*.
SEX! Can't you *understand* that?!"

Etc.

Clinton would certainly be able to relate to the precise point that
she was trying to make. And Kenneth Starr, Reporter, too, for that
matter.

Judging by their accents, neither He nor She was from Behind The Sun. But,

Youneverknow.

-Wilson
----
-Mark Twain