N-word - def. not covered

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 08:16:59 UTC 2011

>From the video I detect no Southern accent, just standard US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving senator and the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.[3][4][5]

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk