Throne

Mon Dec 12 20:06:29 UTC 2011

According to a 25-year-old I spoke with yesterday, "throne" is just a normal word meaning "toilet."

The citations I provided look clear to me. I doubt anything will change my mind now. Once you have evidence that a word _can_ be used in a certain way, oodles of other uses don't negate that evidence.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA