Shame on the New York Times

Sat Feb 26 19:07:58 UTC 2011

Thanks for all the kind words! Though I'm naturally disappointed that
On Language won't be continuing, it was a real privilege having that
platform for the past year, and I'm proud of the work that I did.
Among other things, it was a great opportunity to publicize all the
important language-related research going on, including the work of
many ADS(-L)ers.

--bgz

--
Ben Zimmer