pollmo.com "Does the "e" in "England" sound the same as the "i" in "inch?"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 2 19:05:13 UTC 2011

I wonder how many folks hear those vowels the same.  This may not be a good test as I believe it possible to vote more than once at pollmo.

To me as pronounced in thefreedictionary.com the vowels are different for UK and USA.  Long e in England versus short i in inch.  But to you they are not.  I wonder what folks think via pollmo.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling