do, v.i.

Mon Jan 17 18:39:41 UTC 2011

There is a book called "Let's Do" that might contain an instance that
fits your qualifications. How would you analyze the two examples below
from the book?

Cite: 2004, Let's Do by Rebecca Meacham [Issue 3 of Katherine Anne
Porter Prize in Short Fiction series], University of North Texas
Press. (Google Books preview)

Oh, let's do! Let's do a picnic, a midnight swim, cow-tipping,
marriage! Let's do our own wallpapering, drive our way out West! Then,
there had been no reason to decline. Any wrong turn could be a lark,
every misstep alighted in madcap charm. Let's do our kitchen in
purple, buy a used German car! Error was burnished by college tries. …

Did she want to take the chance? What a mockery of choice. With a
final, weary burst of faith, Estelle had said, Oh, let's do.

Maybe the first is a truncation and the second is an affirmation.