Try New OED

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jan 18 17:25:40 UTC 2011

But if you wish to close your browser, do log out
-- at the very bottom right corner, the most
inconvenient place on a page they could put
it.  If you don't log out and close your browser,
you most likely won't be allowed to log in again
for some hours -- they keep your session open,
and think you're an unauthorized second user on the account.

Joel