Scientific Conversions

Sun Jun 5 21:44:47 UTC 2011

The short link I gave to the 1991 list of humorous terms for
measurement does not work. I apologize. The link was tested before
posting but apparently the gremlins of link-rot work are following a
new faster schedule. The following link might work for up to five
minutes:

http://goo.gl/2eIqb

Also, the following link will be split but can be manually reassembled:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.humor/browse_thread/thread/da78532f9d7df33f/1d87afa9e4a3de9e?q=hoarsepower#1d87afa9e4a3de9e