Lockjaw: Locust Valley (1965), Long Island (1972), Larchmont (1973)

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Sun Jun 19 03:10:57 UTC 2011

Here's another early (if non-alliterative) one, with enough later hits
to show that it's at least reasonably established:

1968 S. Birmingham _The Right People: A Portrait of the American Social
Establishment_ 195 As for the accent, Barbara Best calls it
"Philadelphia paralysis," or "Main Line lockjaw," pointing out that it
is not unlike "Massachusetts malocclusion."

Jesse Sheidlower
OED