_Hardleg_, UD 2006:

Wed Jun 22 15:58:39 UTC 2011

Cassell's dictionary of slang (2005) by Jonathon Green has hard leg.
The page with the entry is blocked in GB. Here is the extracted text
(which may be inaccurate):

hard leg n. (also hard legs) (US Black)
1 [1940s+] a tough man or boy.
2 [1940s+] a man who devotes all his time and energies to pursuing the
street life and the world of strictly male endeavour - pimping,
HUSTLING n. etc.
3 [1960s+] an ugly woman, esp. an old, worn-out prostitute. The
reference also lists an adjective form with three similar senses.

Urban dictionary has three entries related to hard leg. The first
entry listed below may be a satirical description related to senses 1
and 2 in Cassell's.

Hardleg
A person, usually male, that is always talking about sex. He is always
talking about ass that he does not get, but wants you to think he
does.
Jimmy: hey Jason, did you go home with that girl last night?
Jason(Hardleg): Man, you know i did. We screwed all night. she
couldn't get enough of me.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hardleg

hard leg
US Army slang for a man, in reference to his member. Often used
plurally to denote a sausage fest.
"Ain't nothin' but a bunch of hard legs and no ass to be found!"
by Mister Priapus Jun 1, 2005
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hard+leg

hard legs
A term which old timers (my dad) use to refer to a bunch of guys or so
he puts it "niggas".
Well son I didn't wanna get you a 4-door car.
Why not?
Cause I didn't want you to have a bunch of hard legs in the car with ya.
Hard legs??? fuckin old timer...
WHAT YOU SAY BOY?!?!?
nothin nothin
by 313 DeeBoi Mar 6, 2008