eye dialect was RE: nekkid

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 15 16:17:12 UTC 2011

Unless my sources have misled me seriously, English "cum" didn't
become iconic till the 1980s.

"Kum" is far newer - and better because it allows for the continued teaching
of Latin in our schools without constant distraction. And discipline.

JL