assassination

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 15:22:26 UTC 2011

Many years ago I read or heard that "assassination" was a prejudicial,
elitist ideological term because it implied that prominent people deserve a
special word when they're murdered.

Every time you use it you're promoting hierarchy and oppression.

Until now.
JL