speed humps

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 2 12:00:43 UTC 2011

The following went to Michael alone, but it was meant for everyone:

My estimate is that the speed humps I met with were about three feet wide.

I can recall hearing the designation "sleeping policeman" only once in my
life, in NYC in the early 1970s.  It sounded very affected and cumbersome.

JL