rumble strip

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 2 19:27:38 UTC 2011

I.

And what do you call that security device that shreds your tires if you try
driving over it without push-button authorization?

II.
And how come the Eskimos know 217 different words for snow and most of us
don't even know one word to describe some of these too-familiar items?  Are
we that deep in denial?

JL