LBS

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 14 02:41:55 UTC 2011

At least OBGYN (pronounced as letters) is shorter than something even more
unwieldy.

But what's shorter than /paunz/?

Too surreal?:  they don't know that "lbs." really means pounds. They think
it abbreviates something that is the practical equivalent of pounds, but not
pounds themselves. Like "legal burden sizes" or something.

JL