LBS

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sat May 14 03:27:10 UTC 2011

--

Possibilities:

(1) Random sporadic error, can't think of a familiar word, familiar
abbreviation suddenly seems opaque, stage-fright by first-time
reader-on-the-air, or the like;

(2) Reader is simply not adequately literate;

(3) Reader is from elsewhere (are young Canadians fully metricized
nowadays?).

-- Doug Wilson