Churchill quote: spurious?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 14 17:11:37 UTC 2011

A conservative contributor to CNN has just uttered the following: "As
Winston Churchill said, 'You can count on the American people to do the
right thing - once they've exhausted every other option.'"

My vote is that it's Memorex, not real, but I'm only guessing. I haven't
found anything like it in YBQ.

I can remember when it was Lincoln and Mark Twain who used to say
everything. This Churchill and Orwell business seems ominous somehow.

JL