Churchill quote: spurious?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 14 21:11:42 UTC 2011

I believe it was in the early '80s when big firms started preferring British
receptionists because their accents (well, the BBC sort) made the entire
firm sound smarter and more exclusive.

To Americans.

The Founders are spinning.

JL