A variation on the shaving cream song

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 29 04:21:34 UTC 2011

I saw Dr. D and some sidekick named Al at MIT on the day of THE presidential
debate in 1984. There were exactly 6 of us in the audience--including two
ushers (I was one of them). Amazingly, the rest of the student body was
glued to the TV. That was long before the video parodies made Al the
top-billing star. I also have never seen college audience that interested in
a presidential debate since...

VS-)