A variation on the shaving cream song

Sun May 29 04:29:26 UTC 2011

Wilson Gray wrote
> This has the same tune as another song of this type from the '50's,
> Sweet Violets, by Dinah Shore:
>
> Sweet violets
> Sweeter than the roses
> Covered all over from head to toe
> Covered all over with sweet violets
> There once was a farmer who took a young miss
> In back of the barn to give her a lecture
> On horses and cows and chickens and eggs

Thanks for mentioning this entertaining song, Wilson. YouTube has a
version of Sweet Violets sung by Dinah Shore. Here is a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtnLvrmyh3E

Wikipedia has an entry for Sweet Violets that is written in a language
resembling English.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Violets

Wilson Gray message continued: