"moist"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 6 04:41:01 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Arnold Zwicky <zwicky at stanford.edu> wrote:
> i'm not defending this feeling, just reporting it.

I understand. Thanks for the info.

In the words of William Shatner in a commercial, "But, why?!" I just
don't get it. Of course, there could be nothing to get. Youneverknow.
E.g., even though, according to my birth certificate, my race is
"Colored" and, before converting to The One True Faith, I was a member
of the Colored Methodist Episcopal Church, there was a period during
which hearing us colored referred to by the un-colored as "colored"
was "a trip," as we colored say, for me. Why? I don't know.

Thangs be's that way.

--
-Wilson
-----