two more late entries for WOTY (if they take off)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Nov 23 21:12:54 UTC 2011

Re "occupy":  That's certainly a major contender, I'd think.  Now it's even spawned a reversative twin, "unoccupy" (as I'm sure Ben has noticed), with or without hyphen:
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2364466.shtml?cat=504

LH