"spend a penny" -- the TLS is at it again.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 7 16:42:12 UTC 2011

Precisely.

If it's real and  - and even I have to admit it seems so - and refers to,
er, Number Two (as it seems to) I can only hark back to my Freudian ref. of
last week.

Everything you want to know (and, of course, more) is here:

http://www.enotes.com/psychoanalysis-encyclopedia/feces

JL