What on Earth??

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 18 13:50:06 UTC 2011

>"Between a duck?"

Today in the news a lady said she held her grandson during a fire "between her until the firemen came" (or something like that).  Between her?   (Then she dropped the child out the 3rd floor window where a fireman caught him.)

Between you I don't think this is quite right.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk