Google Books advanced search

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Oct 29 13:51:42 UTC 2011

At 10/28/2011 10:16 PM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
>It is now at the bottom of the page.

Ugh.  I did scan all of the page, but didn't see it among a
distinctly different class of choices (Give us feedback, Advertising
Programs, etc.).  And after a selection, Advanced Book Search is in a
different spot, still at the top right.

Reminds me of the cheese section at my local Trader Joe's -- every
time I go in, the ones I want are in a different place.

Thanks,
Joel