Query: Earliest attestation of "Razzy Dazzy Jazzy Band"

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 4 01:15:05 UTC 2011

Looking a bit more carefully, most of it seems to be a summary of the
Kingsley article in the NY Sun on 5 August 1917. The latter is cited in the
OED, at least under swing n.2 10.b.

VS-)