"=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=A6_?=brag about _his_/herself" [NC]; _drop_ = "opioid in pill form."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 21 22:38:34 UTC 2011

I've never heard _drop_ so used, before toda. But its meaning, in
context, is obvious. Is it familiar to anyone else? I heard it used in
the wild by someone ca. a dekkid my junior. (Uh, that means that the
speaker was over sixty, Dan.)

IAC, while researching this _drop_ in the UD, I came across the phrase.

--
-Wilson
-----