rents - parents

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 29 11:23:57 UTC 2011

I am assuming the response was in response to my 1975 post. I lack
access to HDAS (still haven't picked up V. 2 and, obviously, the rest is
a complete mystery to everyone but you), but OED has a gap between 1968
and 1984. Ron was correct--the earliest OED citation is to the slang study.

If I find anything else in between, I'll post it.

VS-)