rents - parents

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 29 11:47:46 UTC 2011

The HDAS secret files, through Z, are open to all with clairvoyant powers.
Just advise me that you'll be consulting them.

HDAS doesn't include *all* the collected cites - just the earliest, usu. the
next earliest, and then an elucidating sample, usu. including the most
recent.

I did not hear "rents" (or "rental units") at NYU 1970-1974. The '68 ex. is
from Minnesota.

JL