hobo synonymous with panhandler or beggar

Michael McKernan mckernan51 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 2 10:14:04 UTC 2012

I can't help thinking that a set of Linnean binomials might be useful for
analysis of the genus Hobo:  the rare species Hobo sapiens and Hobo
erectus; the more common Hobo inebriatus...and the noble Hobo rex, king of
the jungle.

Michael McKernan
Benson, Arizona