Another source for profane language origins (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Apr 23 22:19:33 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I'd imagine that if there are any law review articles about the George
Carlin "Seven Words You Can't Say on TV" cases, they would be of
interest.

As might these:

http://works.bepress.com/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=christ
opher_fairman

http://lal.sagepub.com/content/13/3/235.short

http://eprints.lancs.ac.uk/1797/

https://litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDi
splay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=11+Fl.+Coastal+L.+Rev.+409&srctype=sm
i&srcid=3B15&key=1eb7e9f9f1cfac4f32e24256d771115d

http://host.uniroma3.it/eventi/aia2009/abstract/lingua/Cordisco%20Di%20S
abato.rtf

Behalf Of

------