Research idea - dictionaries

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Thu Aug 2 11:49:37 UTC 2012

On 8/2/12 12:01 AM, Automatic digest processor wrote:
> Date:    Wed, 1 Aug 2012 10:54:18 -0400
> From:    Ben Zimmer<bgzimmer at BABEL.LING.UPENN.EDU>
> Subject: Re: Research idea - dictionaries
>
> Jack Lynch's_The Lexicographer's Dilemma_  (2009) is quite good.
>
> --bgz

Sorry, once again because I read on digest and respond to messages as I
see them and don't wait to see what already's been said in the thread
(this is an electronic reflection of my usual in-person behavior), I've
just sent off a "me too" suggesting this as well. Apologies for repetition.

---Amy West