Quote: The customer is not an interruption of our work - he is the purpose of it (May 1941, Kenneth B. Elliott)

Fri Aug 3 01:53:08 UTC 2012

LH wrote:
> Mahatma, the celebrated retailer?  Please tell us more!

The 1,700 word post at the Quote Investigator website does engage the
question "Did Gandhi have a secret life as a business/motivational
consultant?" The short answer: very unlikely despite citations
starting in the 1970s.

Or were you asking about the trendy boutique retailer Mahatma known
for its great soul?