Request translation from Italian of Lord Palmerston quote about Schleswig-Holstein question

Sun Dec 16 05:11:34 UTC 2012

Dear Wilson,
  Many thanks for your help. Other individuals have responded with
translations. The agreement on the underlying semantics reduces the
probability of  a serious gaffe in the article I eventually will post.

With gratitude, Garson