'Texes' as plural of 'text (message)'

Michael Newman michael.newman at QC.CUNY.EDU
Thu Feb 2 16:17:51 UTC 2012

I hear tha occasionally with aae speakers and Latinos. I think I have only one or two cases in my corpus, which includes only one "testes," as in that old song about hitler. (sorry couldn't resist, and if you don't get it google "himmler had something similar")

Seriously, it's well documented but I don't remember where exactly

Sent from my iPad