The incredulous Tom Brady

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 11 23:12:06 UTC 2012

"Incredulous" in the sense "wide-eyed" is quite common--I am making no
judgment on the usage, just noting that it seems to be more common than you
give credit for. "Incredible" would just be wrong here--somehow the 4-year
bench-warmer at Michigan does not strike me as "incredible". The reference
is to the beginning of his career, not to the career as a whole.

VS-)