origin of dese dem dose in NYCE

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 13 15:54:01 UTC 2012

The "Dutch" theory and others suffer fatally from the double
assumption that there was just one determining factor (a particular
foreign language or earlier English dialect) and that a little
reflection and "common sense" will identify it.

JL