heifer

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 14 15:42:58 UTC 2012

It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

I guess I out-sophisticated myself once again by assuming that
everybody would regard bulls and cows as subsets of "bovines."

This has been known around our house for about twenty years or so as
"too much education."

Especially since many people presumably don't know what "heifer" means.

JL