Another one: _lingvosensorika_

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 19 23:14:16 UTC 2012

I should have added that it's likely a derivative that's meant to
parallel "linguistics", which is "lingvistika" in Russian. So, yeah,
sure, there is the "sensor" components, but I would not count on it
being definitively "sensorics"--it's the English translators that make
that one up, not the Russians. They could have just as well translated
it as "sensory linguistics".

     VS-)