nyaa nyaa/ naa naa

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 19 23:18:13 UTC 2012

I thought I'd posted this already, but I can't find it.

A clear example of the meter in the "naa-naa" etc. case can be found in
The League of Their Own. The kid (who tags along with his player-mother)
chants during a game

'You're 'gonna 'loo-'ooze! You're gonna loo-ooze!

--until someone bonks him on the head. He then reproduces his one-liner
as an adult during the encounter at the Hall of Fame.

     VS-)