communities of color

David Metevia djmetevia at CHARTERMI.NET
Tue Feb 21 02:17:17 UTC 2012

"For us, "people of color" is a term of coalition, signaling our common
cause with each other in the fight against racism."

This makes sense to me. However, I am looking for a better term as we are
all people of color - even albinos have color.