flying saucer and other critters

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 17 04:54:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Victor Steinbok <aardvark66 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if either the race or the orientation is in any way related
> to their vocabulary

Of course they are. How could they not be? Isn't rhere a relationship
between your personal background and your vocabulary?

For, example, that the "OED only has the verb referring to kicking
*customers* out of a bar or restaurant" is news to me. I had no idea
that the term is supposedly so restricted.

--
-Wilson
-----