"Drop a hard _J_"

Tue Mar 6 22:01:26 UTC 2012

Clarity is often difficult to achieve. Wilson's response indicates
that I completely failed to communicate my central point that the
messages in forums like outoftime.stereokiller.com have unreliable
date stamps because the data is sometimes retroactively modified.
Therefore, I apologize.

In any case, here is an example of "dropped a hard J" in the Urban
Dictionary (as Wilson noted "drop a hard j" is absent):
http://goo.gl/9Mqi6

[Begin excerpt]
hard J
phrase coined by the show "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" which
refers to the use of the word Jew in any context that can be taken as
a derogatory remark.
1.
"That jew's in for a hell of a lot of work."

"Wow, wow, cool it man."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Dude, you just dropped a hard J."

"No man, he is of jewish descent and that is a lot of toilet paper.
That is going to take a lot of time to clean up. I was thinking bout
the context the whole time."

2.
When Mel Gibson is getting Sekelied he can't help but drop hard Js.
…
by John Hubner Mar 27, 2007 share this add a video
[End excerpt]