underwater

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 7 17:40:27 UTC 2012

Only if you restrict the total to those who express an opinion when
asked. I don't know of any polls that do that--nor do I know of any
statisticians who would accept that description. The standard lingo now
is "net negative". The example I gave was 10% for, 11% against and 79%
don't know or don't care. Where does 50% come in here? Yeah, sure, it's
a possible interpretation if you're a contortionist. It's just not a
plausible one.

     VS-)