Quote: You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 14 20:47:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Jonathan Lighter
<wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> "… hang onto the grass without falling off the earth."

I once - once was enough! - experienced a similar feeling: struggling
to keep from falling out my bunk as it slowly rotated around its long
axis, after a Dime Night - all hard liquor at ten cents per *straight
shot*; in its war on weed, the Army *strongly* encouraged alcoholism -
 at the EM club. And some guys did, in fact, fall out of their bunks,
one breaking his jaw as a consequence of having fallen out of a top
bunk onto his face.

--
-Wilson
-----