1947 citing in Archie Comic of "butthole." What did it mean?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 19:52:56 UTC 2012

I've ordered the following title from Interlibrary Loan:

Montana, Bob. _Archie: The Complete Daily Newspaper Comics
1946-1948<http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?qwork=15803093&matches=25&cm_sp=works*listing*title>
_.  N.p.: IDW, 2010.

We shall see what we shall see.

JL