"be inappropriate"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 4 22:22:02 UTC 2012

"politically incorrect" = 'crude, offensive, vulgar, coarse, etc.'

>From another Amazon reviewer:

"Most of the laughs in this R-rated comedy come from Elizabeth's
outrageous, politically incorrect classroom methodology. She curses,
smokes, comes to class hung over, dresses far too provocatively, and has no
inkling of the names of the children in her class."

At no time does unhappy, gold-digging psycho Bad Teacher Cameron Diaz utter
an ethnic epithet or make a political or sociological comment.  In addition
to the above, she humiliates individual pupils through sheer nastiness and
cynicism rather than by what we usually consider "political incorrectness."

JL